Essential Oil Alchemy
I use doTERRA essential oils. This is based on quality, purity and the results I see with my clients. Please use the below link to order your products. If we are working together on a coaching or healing program,, please email or text me when you have completed your order.
Join the team!
I am building a team of highly energized and powerful people that are looking to a home-based business or to enhance their soul/holistic business. People are connecting at hight numbers each day to the benefits of essential oils. If you are interested in joining the team, give me a call, and let's talk. If you are ready to get started, order your oils, register as a wellness advocate and I will reach out to you.
As we step into the reopening phase for most of the community we are faced with how to get through with all the strength and tools we can to support our systems against Covid-19 and everything else! This month we will be focused on our immune systems and bodily inflammation.
Inflammation: When your systems sense the presence of damage or invasion, infection, toxins or injuries the immune system activates and your body goes into healing mode. When there is no actual issues, rather a reaction to what we would call a trigger the immune system will activate but there will be nothing for the body to fight. So the body will fight itself. Your immune system will begin taking on elements of your body which can result in a number of bodily distractions, including
- heat in the body extremities
- loss of punction
Weak Immune System: Our immune system is how our bodies fight off disease and infection. Its how we maintain good health. Our immune system is built and supported by the combination of good nutrition, physical exercise, and a healthy mental & spiritual state. Some of the reasons that lend to a weakened immune system include;
- high level of stress or anxiety
- become ill with an infection or virus
- have stomach or GI related issues
- are not getting enough rest
List of oils
This is the list of 8 oils we will be working with this month:
Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Oregano, Thyme, & Tumeric ✔
#1. Tumeric is our first oil.
Its actions: analgesic, anti-arthritic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, bactericidal, digestive support, diuretic, laxative.
Inflammation is where I am going to focus first. Many people are suffering from inflammation daily, disrupting our ability to have that joyous life. I recommend this oil to many of my clients that are suffering from inflammation in their system. In addition to helping with inflammation, you can see it is also a huge ally to boosting and supporting the immune system as an anti-oxidant and bactericidal herb,.
We will be doing 3 things with the oils to support our concerns this month.
1. Cool-mist diffuser, infusing your air with turmeric will help you immensely. I am addicted to infusing my room with essential oils. My formula for you is 5 drops in your diffuser with pure water and sit with it for at least 30 minutes 3 times a day. The best thing I can advise if you are suffering from inflammation is to run it as often as you like even all day or all night.
2. Topical. Using a carrier oil or light lotion, mix 5 drops of oil in a bowl with a healthy amount of your carrier oil. Use the mixture as a lotion on the problem areas. Start and end your day with this routine.
3. Oral. The morning shot, (please ensure you have ordered and are using the doTERRA oils). Take 6 oz of water, place 1 drop of the oil; in the water and drink. Tumeric has a very pungent taste, be prepared to follow up with a big drink of plain water after!